2015 New York Laws
STF - State Finance
Article 5-A - (State Finance) CERTIFICATES OF PARTICIPATION
- 66-A - Restriction on issuance of certificates of participation.
- 66-B - Issuance of certificates of participation.
- 66-C - Certificates of participation not debt.
- 66-D - Annual ceiling on certificates of participation.
- 66-E - Restrictions on the use of certificates of participation for real property.
- 66-F - Certain interagency transfers authorized.
- 66-G - Indemnification.
- 66-H - Restriction on sale in the event of nonappropriation.
- 66-J - Annual report.
- 66-K - Certificates of participation; reallocation requirements.
- 66-L - Certificates of participation executed and delivered by the state of New York bond bank agency on behalf of a political subdivision.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.