2015 New York Laws
STF - State Finance
Article 4 - (State Finance) APPROPRIATIONS
- 40 - Period for which appropriations made.
- 40-A - Repayment of advances.
- 41 - Indebtedness not to be contracted without appropriation.
- 42 - Limitation on expenditures.
- 43 - Specific appropriations limited as to use; certain appropriations to be specific.
- 43-A - Payment of judgments of the court of claims in certain cases arising out of the appropriation of property by the state.
- 44 - Appropriations for personal service; general.
- 47 - Substitute employees.
- 48 - Travel expenses for officers and employees.
- 49 - Segregation of lump sum appropriations.
- 50 - Transfers of appropriations.
- 51 - Interchange of appropriations or items therein.
- 52 - Classification of expenditures.
- 53 - Special emergency appropriations.
- 53-A - Filing of notices of applications for state participation in certain federal programs.
- 53-B - Authorization of applications for state participation in certain grant or contract supported programs.
- 53-C - Report on financial support of research institutes.
- 53-D - Estimates of fiscal impact.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.