2015 New York Laws
STF - State Finance
Article 4-A - (State Finance) STATE ASSISTANCE TO LOCAL GOVERNMENT
- 54 - Per capita state aid for the support of local government.
- 54-A - Withholding of payment of local assistance by the state to counties, cities and villages, in certain cases.
- 54-B - State assistance to certain public corporations in which railroad real property is partially exempt from taxation.
- 54-C - Emergency financial aid to certain cities.
- 54-D - Advance payment of state moneys; authorization only by law.
- 54-E - State assistance to reimburse municipalities for firefighting costs.
- 54-F - State tax relief for school taxpayers of the city of New York.
- 54-G - State assistance to local governments for support of activities related to fire prevention and building codes.
- 54-H - State aid to local governments for housing maintenance code enforcement.
- 54-I - Human services overburden aid to counties.
- 54-J - Court facilities incentive aid.
- 54-K - Assistance to counties.
- 54-L - State assistance to eligible cities and eligible municipalities in which a video lottery gaming facility is located.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.