2015 New York Laws
STF - State Finance
Article 2 - (State Finance) GENERAL FISCAL PROVISIONS
- 2 - Definitions.
- 2-A - Additional definitions.
- 3 - Fiscal year.
- 4 - Payments, transfers and deposits.
- 4-A - Electronic value transfer program.
- 5 - Deferred compensation.
- 7 - Duties of department of taxation and finance.
- 8 - Duties of the comptroller.
- 8-A - Deviations from generally accepted accounting principles.
- 8-B - Additional duties of the comptroller.
- 8-C - Enterprise fraud prevention and detection system.
- 9 - Subpoenas; oaths.
- 10 - Compromise of old judgments and debts.
- 11 - Gifts, devises and bequests.
- 12 - Annual reports to legislature by institutions entitled to receive money from state.
- 13 - Boards of visitors.
- 14 - Departmental statements.
- 14-A - Tax audit reporting system.
- 14-B - Capital projects and maintenance statements.
- 15 - Fees to be charged for certain documents.
- 16 - Rate of interest on judgments and accrued claims against the state.
- 17 - Reports on financed equipment acquisitions.
- 18 - Interest and collection fees assessed on debts owed to the state.
- 19 - Returned check charge.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.