2015 New York Laws
STF - State Finance
Article 15 - (State Finance) EXCELSIOR LINKED DEPOSIT ACT
- 212 - Short title.
- 213 - Definitions.
- 214 - Establishment and purpose; linked deposit program authorization.
- 215 - Responsibilities of commissioner of economic development, comptroller, commissioner of taxation and finance and superintendent of financial services.
- 216 - Term of program.
- 217 - Linked loans.
- 218 - Interest rate for linked loans; no lender's fees.
- 219 - Application procedure.
- 220 - Renewal of linked deposit.
- 221 - Liability; early repayment and withdrawal.
- 222 - Monitoring and report.
- 223 - Promotion of program.
- 224 - Rules and regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.