2015 New York Laws
STF - State Finance
Article 14 - (State Finance) SALARIES AND EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
- 200 - Payment of salaries.
- 201 - Deductions from salaries.
- 201-A - Flexible benefits program for certain state officers and employees.
- 201-B - Qualified transportation fringe benefit program for certain state officers and employees.
- 201-C - Qualified transportation fringe benefit program for employees of the city university of New York.
- 202 - Reimbursement for travel and moving expenses upon transfer, reassignment or promotion.
- 203 - Reimbursement of travel expenses of persons attending interviews for appointment in state service.
- 204 - Reimbursement for travel and moving expenses upon initial appointment to state service.
- 205 - Payment of relocation allowance to certain members of the state police upon transfer within state service.
- 206 - Employee benefit fund; administrative services, operational services, or institutional services.
- 206-A - Employee benefit fund; negotiating unit created by chapter four hundred three of the laws of nineteen hundred eighty-three.
- 207 - Employee benefit fund; professional, scientific and technical services.
- 207-A - Employee benefit fund; security services.
- 207-B - Employee benefit fund; division of state police.
- 207-C - Employee benefit fund; division of military and naval affairs.
- 207-D - Employee benefit fund; agency law enforcement services unit.
- 208 - Authorized individual retirement plans.
- 209 - Employee benefit fund; professional services.
- 209-A - Workers' compensation supplementation allowance.
- 209-B - Severance benefits for certain state officers and employees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.