2015 New York Laws
STF - State Finance
Article 11 - (State Finance) STATE PURCHASING
- 160 - Definitions.
- 161 - State procurement council.
- 162 - Preferred sources.
- 163 - Purchasing services and commodities.
- 163-A - Vendor preparation of specifications for technology procurements; prohibitions.
- 163-B - Environmentally-sensitive cleaning and maintenance products.
- 164 - Exemptions.
- 165 - Purchasing restrictions.
- 165-A - Iran divestment.
- 166 - Requirements for financed equipment acquisition or financed creation or improvement of information technology systems and related research and develop
- 167 - Transfer and disposal of personal property.
- 168 - The management of surplus computer equipment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.