2015 New York Laws
STF - State Finance
Article 11-B - (State Finance) PROMPT CONTRACTING AND INTEREST PAYMENTS FOR NOT-FOR-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
- 179-Q - Definitions.
- 179-R - Program plan submission.
- 179-S - Time frames for the implementation of new programs and the execution of new contracts.
- 179-T - Time frames for the execution of renewal contracts.
- 179-U - Advance payments.
- 179-V - Interest payments.
- 179-W - Notification and suspension.
- 179-X - Federal funds.
- 179-Y - Duties of the comptroller.
- 179-Z - Not-for-profit short-term revolving loans.
- 179-AA - Advisory committee.
- 179-BB - Reports.
- 179-CC - Judicial review.
- 179-DD - Severability.
- 179-EE - Other provisions for contracts and appropriations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.