2015 New York Laws
STF - State Finance
Article 11-A - (State Finance) INTEREST PAYMENTS ON CERTAIN AMOUNTS OWED BY STATE
- 179-D - Legislative intent.
- 179-E - Definitions.
- 179-F - Determination of eligibility for payment of interest on amounts owed to contractors.
- 179-G - Computation of interest payment.
- 179-H - Determination of appropriations against which interest payments are to be charged.
- 179-I - Exclusion of interest from reimbursement rates.
- 179-J - Disclaimer of state responsibility for interest payments incurred by contractors.
- 179-K - Acceptance of payment.
- 179-L - Provisions to control.
- 179-M - Duties of the comptroller.
- 179-N - Judicial review.
- 179-O - Court actions or other legal processes.
- 179-P - Inapplicability of the provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.