2015 New York Laws
STF - State Finance
Article 10 - (State Finance) MORTGAGES
- 150 - Foreclosure of mortgages by the state.
- 151 - When comptroller shall bid in premises.
- 152 - Conditions of sale.
- 153 - Sale in parcels.
- 154 - Separate accounts for lands purchased or mortgaged.
- 155 - Discharge and cancellation of mortgages by the state.
- 156 - Surplus moneys on sale of lands mortgaged to the state.
- 157 - Release of part of mortgaged premises.
- 158 - Power of comptroller to maintain actions.
- 159 - Assignments of mortgages; releases from judgments.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.