2015 New York Laws
RSS - Retirement & Social Security
Article 7 - (Retirement & Social Security) RE-EMPLOYMENT IN PUBLIC SERVICE OF RETIRED PUBLIC EMPLOYEES
- 210 - Definitions.
- 211 - Employment of retired persons without diminution of retirement allowance.
- 212 - Employment of retired persons.
- 213 - Membership in retirement system or service credit not allowed for employment under this article.
- 214 - Continuation of employment privilege of certain retired persons.
- 214-A - Continuation of service as elected official by certain retired persons.
- 214-B - Pension rights of certain retired persons who are appointed to the office of New York city marshal.
- 215 - Effective period.
- 216 - Constitutional convention delegates and employees.
- 217 - Reporting requirements; school salary transparency and disclosure.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.