2015 New York Laws
RSS - Retirement & Social Security
Article 6 - (Retirement & Social Security) SUPPLEMENTAL RETIREMENT ALLOWANCE ACT
- 190 - Short title.
- 191 - Definitions.
- 192 - Supplemental retirement allowances of retired employees.
- 193 - Authorization to municipalities to adopt necessary local laws, ordinances or resolutions.
- 194 - Payment of supplemental retirement allowances.
- 195 - Rules and regulations.
- 196 - Information to be furnished to comptroller.
- 197 - Supplemental pension fund.
- 198 - Reimbursement for payments to state retired teachers.
- 199 - Reimbursement by participating employers for payments to certain state retired employees.
- 200 - Reimbursement of supplemental pension fund by the state.
- 201 - Restriction on use of retirement or pension funds.
- 202 - Limitations on obligations.
- 203 - Effect of unconstitutionality in part.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.