2015 New York Laws
RSS - Retirement & Social Security
Article 4 - (Retirement & Social Security) SUPPLEMENTAL PENSION ACT
- 160 - Short title of article.
- 161 - Definitions.
- 162 - Retired employees and certain widows and dependents eligible for supplemental pensions.
- 163 - Computation of supplemental pensions.
- 164 - Payment of supplemental pensions.
- 165 - Rules and regulations.
- 166 - Information to be furnished to comptroller.
- 167 - Supplemental pension fund.
- 168 - Reimbursement for payments to state retired teachers.
- 169 - Reimbursement by participating employers for payments to certain state retired employees.
- 170 - Reimbursement of supplemental pension fund by the state.
- 171 - Restriction on use of retirement or pension funds.
- 172 - Effect of unconstitutionality in part.
- 173 - References in laws and documents.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.