2015 New York Laws
RSS - Retirement & Social Security
Article 3 - (Retirement & Social Security) FEDERAL OLD-AGE AND SURVIVORS INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR CERTAIN PUBLIC EMPLOYEES
- 130 - Enacted without section heading.
- 130-A - Declaration of policy.
- 131 - Definitions.
- 132 - New York state social security agency established.
- 133 - Agreement with federal secretary.
- 134 - Contributions by state employees.
- 135 - Contributions by the state.
- 136 - Agreements with political subdivisions.
- 137 - Termination of agreements with political subdivisions.
- 138 - Contributions by political subdivisions and employees thereof.
- 138-A - Referenda among public employees; extension of old-age and survivors insurance.
- 138-B - Use of annuity contributions to pay old-age and survivors insurance contributions.
- 139 - Costs of administration.
- 140 - Recovery of delinquent payments.
- 141 - Contribution fund.
- 143 - Restriction on use of retirement or pension funds.
- 144 - Regulations.
- 145 - Limitations on obligations.
- 146 - References in laws and documents.
- 147 - Separability clause.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.