2015 New York Laws
RSS - Retirement & Social Security
Article 14-B - (Retirement & Social Security) SPECIAL RETIREMENT PLANS FOR SHERIFFS, UNDERSHERIFFS AND DEPUTY SHERIFFS ENGAGED IN LAW ENFORCEMENT ACTIVITIES
- 550 - Definitions.
- 551 - Optional retirement of certain members.
- 552 - Optional twenty year retirement plan for certain members whose employer elects to provide same.
- 553 - Additional pension benefit for members of optional twenty year retirement plan.
- 554 - Consistent provisions.
- 555 - Ordinary disability retirement.
- 556 - Accidental disability retirement.
- 557 - Members; certain disabilities.
- 558 - Retirement for disability incurred in performance of duty.
- 559 - Application.
- 560 - Past service payments.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.