2015 New York Laws
RCO - Religious Corporations
Article 8 - (Religious Corporations) Churches of the United Church of Christ, Congregational Christian and Independent Churches
- 160 - Notice of meeting for incorporation.
- 161 - The meeting for incorporation.
- 162 - The certificate of incorporation.
- 163 - Time, place and notice of corporate meetings.
- 164 - Organization and conduct of corporate meetings; qualifications of voters.
- 165 - Changing date of annual corporate meetings.
- 166 - Changing number of trustees.
- 167 - Meetings of trustees.
- 168 - Vacancies among trustees.
- 169 - Limitation of powers of trustees.
- 170 - Election and salary of ministers.
- 171 - Transfer of property.
- 172 - Application of this article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.