2015 New York Laws
RCO - Religious Corporations
Article 11-A - (Religious Corporations) FREE METHODIST CHURCHES.
- 225 - Application of this article.
- 225-A - Organization of a free Methodist church.
- 225-B - Meeting for incorporation.
- 225-C - Certificate of incorporation.
- 225-D - Amendment of articles of incorporation.
- 225-E - Effect upon existing corporations.
- 225-F - Annual election of trustees.
- 225-G - Changing number of trustees.
- 225-H - Vacancies in board of trustees.
- 225-I - Trustee meetings.
- 225-J - Powers of incorporated societies.
- 225-K - Powers and duties of the trustees.
- 225-L - Conveyance of property.
- 225-M - Property of extinct churches.
- 225-N - Corporations for acquiring property for special religious purposes.
- 225-O - Saving clause.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.