2015 New York Laws
RCO - Religious Corporations
Article 10 - (Religious Corporations) OTHER DENOMINATIONS
- 190 - Application of this article.
- 191 - Notice of meeting for incorporation.
- 192 - The meeting for incorporation.
- 193 - The certificate of incorporation.
- 194 - Time, place and notice of corporate meetings.
- 195 - Organization and conduct of corporate meetings; qualification of voters thereat.
- 196 - Changing date of annual corporate meetings.
- 197 - Changing number of trustees.
- 198 - Meetings of trustees.
- 199 - Vacancies among trustees.
- 200 - Control of trustees by corporate meetings; salaries of ministers.
- 201-A - Incorporation of the Religious Society of Friends.
- 202 - Trusts for Shakers and Friends.
- 203 - Conveyance or incumbrance of trust property of Friends.
- 204-B - Change of name of churches and affiliated and subsidiary organizations of the church of the United Brethren in Christ and the Evangelical Church.
- 205 - Presiding officer.
- 206 - Termination and dissolution of churches of the General Assembly of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), Inc.
- 207 - The number of trustees of Jewish congregations and voting by proxy at certain meetings thereof.
- 208 - Consolidation.
- 209 - Effect of consolidation.
- 210 - Incorporation of church connected with supreme council of Independent Associated Spiritualists.
- 211 - Incorporation of church in connection with Spiritual Science Mother Church, Inc.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.