2015 New York Laws
PML - Racing, Pari-Mutuel Wagering and Breeding Law
Article 5-A - (Racing, Pari-Mutuel Wagering and Breeding Law) OFF-TRACK PARI-MUTUEL BETTING
- 518 - Off-track pari-mutuel betting; objectives.
- 519 - Definitions.
- 520 - General jurisdiction.
- 521 - Approval of plans of operation; amendments.
- 522 - Suspension of approval.
- 523 - General limitations on off-track betting.
- 524 - Reports, accounts, investigations.
- 525 - Statewide transmission.
- 526 - Use of track facilities; combined pools.
- 527 - Disposition of off-track pools; state tax.
- 528 - Agreements involving other states.
- 529 - Unclaimed winnings and refunds.
- 530 - Job security for track employees.
- 531 - Reduction of local admissions taxes as a pre-condition of off-track betting.
- 532 - Surcharge on off-track winnings; disposition of revenues.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.