2015 New York Laws
PEN - Penal
Part 3 - SPECIFIC OFFENSES
Title M - OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC HEALTH AND MORALS
Article 225 - (225.00 - 225.95) GAMBLING OFFENSES
- 225.00 - Gambling offenses; definitions of terms.
- 225.05 - Promoting gambling in the second degree.
- 225.10 - Promoting gambling in the first degree.
- 225.15 - Possession of gambling records in the second degree.
- 225.20 - Possession of gambling records in the first degree.
- 225.25 - Possession of gambling records; defense.
- 225.30 - Possession of a gambling device.
- 225.32 - Possession of a gambling device; defenses.
- 225.35 - Gambling offenses; presumptions.
- 225.40 - Lottery offenses; no defense.
- 225.55 - Gaming fraud in the second degree.
- 225.60 - Gaming fraud in the first degree.
- 225.65 - Use of counterfeit, unapproved or unlawful wagering instruments.
- 225.70 - Possession of unlawful gaming property in the third degree.
- 225.75 - Possession of unlawful gaming property in the second degree.
- 225.80 - Possession of unlawful gaming property in the first degree.
- 225.85 - Use of unlawful gaming property.
- 225.90 - Manipulation of gaming outcomes at an authorized gaming establishment.
- 225.95 - Unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, marking, altering or modification of equipment and devices associated with gaming.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.