There is a newer version of the New York Consolidated Laws
2015 New York Laws
PEN - Penal
Part 3 - SPECIFIC OFFENSES
Title H - OFFENSES AGAINST THE PERSON INVOLVING PHYSICAL INJURY, SEXUAL CONDUCT, RESTRAINT AND INTIMIDATION
Article 135 - (135.00 - 135.75) KIDNAPPING, COERCION AND RELATED OFFENSES
- 135.00 - Unlawful imprisonment, kidnapping and custodial interference; definitions of terms.
- 135.05 - Unlawful imprisonment in the second degree.
- 135.10 - Unlawful imprisonment in the first degree.
- 135.15 - Unlawful imprisonment; defense.
- 135.20 - Kidnapping in the second degree.
- 135.25 - Kidnapping in the first degree.
- 135.30 - Kidnapping; defense.
- 135.35 - Labor trafficking.
- 135.36 - Labor trafficking; accomplice.
- 135.37 - Aggravated labor trafficking.
- 135.45 - Custodial interference in the second degree.
- 135.50 - Custodial interference in the first degree.
- 135.55 - Substitution of children.
- 135.60 - Coercion in the second degree.
- 135.65 - Coercion in the first degree.
- 135.70 - Coercion; no defense.
- 135.75 - Coercion; defense.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.