There is a newer version of the New York Consolidated Laws
2015 New York Laws
PEN - Penal
Part 3 - SPECIFIC OFFENSES
Title H - OFFENSES AGAINST THE PERSON INVOLVING PHYSICAL INJURY, SEXUAL CONDUCT, RESTRAINT AND INTIMIDATION
Article 125 - (125.00 - 125.60) HOMICIDE, ABORTION AND RELATED OFFENSES
- 125.00 - Homicide defined.
- 125.05 - Homicide, abortion and related offenses; definitions of terms.
- 125.10 - Criminally negligent homicide.
- 125.11 - Aggravated criminally negligent homicide.
- 125.12 - Vehicular manslaughter in the second degree.
- 125.13 - Vehicular manslaughter in the first degree.
- 125.14 - Aggravated vehicular homicide.
- 125.15 - Manslaughter in the second degree.
- 125.20 - Manslaughter in the first degree.
- 125.21 - Aggravated manslaughter in the second degree.
- 125.22 - Aggravated manslaughter in the first degree.
- 125.25 - Murder in the second degree.
- 125.26 - Aggravated murder.
- 125.27 - Murder in the first degree.
- 125.40 - Abortion in the second degree.
- 125.45 - Abortion in the first degree.
- 125.50 - Self-abortion in the second degree.
- 125.55 - Self-abortion in the first degree.
- 125.60 - Issuing abortional articles.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.