2015 New York Laws
NPC - Not-For-Profit Corporation
Article 15 - (Not-For-Profit Corporation) PUBLIC CEMETERY CORPORATIONS
- 1501 - Declaration of policy.
- 1502 - Definitions.
- 1503 - Application.
- 1504 - Cemetery board and general administration.
- 1505 - Special requirements of incorporation.
- 1505-A - Additional requirements for incorporation of crematories.
- 1506 - Cemetery lands.
- 1506-A - Cemetery corporations; restrictions.
- 1506-B - Transfer of lands of Valley View Rural Cemetery.
- 1506-C - Abandoned cemetery maintenance by cemetery corporations.
- 1507 - Trust funds.
- 1507-A - State cemetery board citizens advisory council.
- 1508 - Reports by cemeteries.
- 1509 - Cemetery rules and regulations; charges and lot tax assessments.
- 1510 - Cemetery duties.
- 1510-A - Repair or removal of monuments.
- 1510-B - Availability for interment on six-day basis.
- 1511 - Cemetery indebtedness.
- 1512 - Rights of lot owners.
- 1513 - Sale of burial rights.
- 1513-A - Reacquisition of a lot, plot or part thereof by a cemetery corporation.
- 1514 - Misdemeanor; general penalty.
- 1515 - Actions affecting cemetery corporations.
- 1516 - Sale of monuments.
- 1517 - Crematory operations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.