2015 New York Laws
LLC - Limited Liability Company Law
Article 4 - (Limited Liability Company Law) MANAGEMENT BY MEMBERS OR MANAGERS
- 401 - Management of the limited liability company by members.
- 402 - Voting rights of members.
- 403 - Meetings of members.
- 404 - Quorum of members.
- 405 - Notice of meetings of members.
- 406 - Waiver of notice.
- 407 - Action by members without a meeting.
- 408 - Management by managers.
- 409 - Duties of managers.
- 410 - Qualification of managers.
- 411 - Interested managers.
- 412 - Agency of members or managers.
- 413 - Election and term of managers.
- 414 - Removal or replacement of managers.
- 415 - Resignation of managers.
- 416 - Vacancies.
- 417 - Operating agreement.
- 418 - Classes and voting of members.
- 419 - Classes and voting of managers.
- 420 - Indemnification.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.