2015 New York Laws
LLC - Limited Liability Company Law
Article 12 - (Limited Liability Company Law) PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES
- 1201 - Definitions.
- 1202 - Limited liability companies organized under other provisions of law.
- 1203 - Formation.
- 1204 - Rendering of professional service.
- 1205 - Professional relationships and liabilities.
- 1206 - Purposes of formation.
- 1207 - Membership of professional service limited liability companies.
- 1208 - (Reserved)
- 1209 - Disqualification of members, managers and employees.
- 1210 - Death, disqualification or dissolution of members.
- 1211 - Transfer of a membership interest.
- 1212 - Limited liability company name.
- 1213 - Limited liability company act applicable.
- 1214 - (Reserved)
- 1215 - Regulation of professions.
- 1216 - Mergers and consolidations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.