2015 New York Laws
LEG - Legislative
Article 4 - (Legislative) LEGISLATIVE COMMITTEES; TESTIMONY IN LEGISLATIVE PROCEEDINGS
- 60 - Testimony before legislative committees.
- 61 - Subcommittees.
- 62 - Witnesses' fees.
- 62-A - Subpoenas; oaths.
- 62-B - Joint legislative committee competent authority to confer immunity.
- 63 - Expenses of committees.
- 64 - Contested elections.
- 65 - Expenses of unsuccessful contestant.
- 66-A - Prohibited activity by legislative employees.
- 66-B - Registration and reports by certain persons promoting or opposing the adoption of proposed constitutional amendments by the constitutional convention
- 67 - Data for financial committees to be preserved.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.