2015 New York Laws
LEG - Legislative
Article 1-A - (Legislative) LOBBYING ACT
- 1-A - Legislative declaration.
- 1-B - Short title.
- 1-C - Definitions.
- 1-D - Lobby-related powers of the commission.
- 1-E - Statement of registration.
- 1-F - Monthly registration docket.
- 1-G - Termination of retainer, employment or designation.
- 1-H - Bi-monthly reports of certain lobbyists.
- 1-I - Bi-monthly reports of public corporations.
- 1-J - Semi-annual reports.
- 1-K - Contingent retainer.
- 1-L - Reports of lobbying involving disbursement of public monies.
- 1-M - Prohibition of gifts.
- 1-N - Restricted contacts.
- 1-O - Penalties.
- 1-P - Enforcement.
- 1-Q - Record of appearances.
- 1-R - Publication of statement on lobbying regulations.
- 1-S - Public access to records; format of records and reports.
- 1-T - Advisory council on procurement lobbying.
- 1-U - Applicability of certain laws.
- 1-V - Separability clause.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.