2015 New York Laws
LAB - Labor
Article 8 - (Labor) PUBLIC WORK
- 220 - Hours, wages and supplements.
- 220-A - Statements showing amounts due for wages and supplements to be filed--Verification.
- 220-B - Amounts due for wages and supplements may be withheld for benefit of laborers.
- 220-C - Contractor or subcontractor verifying false statement guilty of perjury.
- 220-D - Minimum rate of wage and supplement.
- 220-E - Provisions in contracts prohibiting discrimination on account of race, creed, color or national origin in employment of citizens upon public works.
- 220-F - Labor policy of the state with regard to public work contracts; participation in an international boycott prohibited.
- 220-G - Additional enforcement of article.
- 220-H - Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) construction safety and health course.
- 221 - Company stores.
- 221-A - Permits required.
- 221-B - Issue of permits.
- 222 - Project labor agreements.
- 222-A - Prevention of dust hazard in public works.
- 223 - Enforcement of article.
- 224 - Contracting for public work; enforcement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.