2015 New York Laws
LAB - Labor
Article 6 - (Labor) PAYMENT OF WAGES
- 190 - Definitions.
- 191 - Frequency of payments.
- 191-A - Definitions.
- 191-B - Contracts with sales representatives.
- 191-C - Payment of sales commission.
- 192 - Cash payment of wages.
- 193 - Deductions from wages.
- 194 - Differential in rate of pay because of sex prohibited.
- 195 - Notice and record-keeping requirements.
- 196 - Powers of commissioner.
- 196-A - Complaints by employees to commissioner.
- 196-D - Gratuities.
- 197 - Civil penalty.
- 198 - Costs, remedies.
- 198-A - Criminal penalties.
- 198-B - "Kick-back" of wages prohibited.
- 198-C - Benefits or wage supplements.
- 198-D - Posting regulations on illegal wage deductions.
- 199 - Rules and regulations.
- 199-A - Notification of process.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.