2015 New York Laws
LAB - Labor
Article 20-A - (Labor) LABOR AND MANAGEMENT IMPROPER PRACTICES ACT
- 720 - Findings and policy.
- 721 - Definitions.
- 722 - Fiduciary obligations of officers and agents.
- 723 - Specific prohibited financial interests and transactions.
- 724 - Obligation of employers and others.
- 725 - Enforcement of fiduciary obligations.
- 726 - Financial reporting.
- 727 - Accounting requirements.
- 728 - Enforcement of financial reporting and accounting duties.
- 728-A - Limitation of prosecutions under this article.
- 729 - Rules and regulations; extensions of time.
- 731 - Construction and saving clause.
- 732 - Separability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.