2015 New York Laws
ISC - Insurance
Article 78 - (Insurance) LIFE SETTLEMENTS
- 7801 - Short title.
- 7802 - Definitions.
- 7803 - License requirements for life settlement providers.
- 7804 - Registration requirements for life settlement intermediaries.
- 7805 - License and registration revocation.
- 7806 - Life settlement contract forms.
- 7807 - Reporting requirements.
- 7808 - Examinations and investigations.
- 7809 - Advertising.
- 7810 - Privacy.
- 7811 - Disclosures to owners and insureds.
- 7812 - Life insurance applications.
- 7813 - General rules.
- 7814 - Prohibited practices.
- 7815 - Stranger-originated life insurance.
- 7816 - Penalties and civil remedies.
- 7817 - Authority to promulgate regulations.
- 7818 - Nonconforming contracts.
- 7819 - Applicability and choice of law.
- 7820 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.