2015 New York Laws
ISC - Insurance
Article 45 - (Insurance) FRATERNAL BENEFIT SOCIETIES
- 4501 - Definitions.
- 4502 - Incorporation and licensing of domestic societies; meeting of supreme governing body.
- 4503 - Licensing of foreign and alien societies.
- 4504 - Amendments to charter, constitution and by-laws; waiver of provisions.
- 4505 - Insurance benefits authorized.
- 4506 - Classes of membership.
- 4507 - Juvenile members.
- 4508 - Beneficiaries.
- 4509 - Certificates; applications; effect of changes in corporate documents.
- 4510 - Life insurance certificates; required and prohibited provisions.
- 4511 - Life insurance certificates and annuity contracts; nonforfeiture benefits and values; requirements and exceptions.
- 4512 - Accident and health and disability insurance certificates; compliance with rules and regulations.
- 4513 - Annuity certificates; compliance with rules and regulations.
- 4514 - Creation and maintenance of separate funds; premiums; assessments and other contributions of members.
- 4515 - Conditions for avoiding separate funds.
- 4516 - Annual statement; valuation report; power of superintendent.
- 4517 - Standard of valuation reserves.
- 4518 - Amounts credited on life insurance certificates.
- 4519 - Impairment of reserves and surplus; order to make good deficiency.
- 4520 - Non-liability of officers and members.
- 4521 - Grounds for revocation or suspension of license.
- 4522 - Exemptions of certain organizations.
- 4523 - Soliciting membership in unauthorized societies; penalties.
- 4524 - Exemption from taxation.
- 4525 - Application of other provisions of this chapter.
- 4526 - Investments of fraternal benefit societies.
- 4527 - Optional authority and regulation.
- 4528 - New business limitations.
- 4529 - Subsidiaries authorized.
- 4530 - Optional Investment Authority.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.