2015 New York Laws
EXC - Executive
Article 15-A - (Executive) PARTICIPATION BY MINORITY GROUP MEMBERS AND WOMEN WITH RESPECT TO STATE CONTRACTS
- 310 - Definitions.
- 311 - Division of minority and women's business development.
- 311-A - Minority and women-owned business enterprise statewide advocate.
- 312 - Equal employment opportunities for minority group members and women.
- 312-A - Study of minority and women-owned business enterprise programs.
- 313 - Opportunities for minority and women-owned business enterprises.
- 313-A - Diversity practices of state contractors.
- 314 - Statewide certification program.
- 315 - Responsibilities of contracting agencies.
- 316 - Enforcement.
- 316-A - Prohibitions in contracts; violations.
- 317 - Superseding effect of article with respect to state law.
- 318 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.