2015 New York Laws
EDN - Education
Title 6 - SPECIAL SCHOOLS AND INSTRUCTION
Article 89 - (4401 - 4410-C) CHILDREN WITH HANDICAPPING CONDITIONS
- 4401 - Definitions.
- 4401-A - Referral and evaluation for special education services or programs.
- 4402 - Duties of school districts.
- 4403 - Duties of education department.
- 4404 - Appeal procedures for children with handicapping conditions.
- 4404-A - Mediation program for students with disabilities.
- 4405 - Computing financial responsibility for special educational services for certain children with handicapping conditions.
- 4406 - Procedures through the family court; cost of certain educational services.
- 4407 - Special provisions relating to instruction of certain children with handicapping conditions.
- 4408 - Payment for July and August programs for students with disabilities.
- 4410 - Special education services and programs for preschool children with handicapping conditions.
- 4410-A - Responsibility for certain temporary-resident preschool children with handicapping conditions.
- 4410-B - Use of certain federal funds.
- 4410-C - Audits of special education services program providers for preschool children with disabilities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.