2015 New York Laws
EDN - Education
Title 6 - SPECIAL SCHOOLS AND INSTRUCTION
Article 87 - (4301 - 4318) NEW YORK STATE SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND
- 4301 - New York State School for the Blind.
- 4302 - Object of institution.
- 4303 - Appointment and terms of board of visitors.
- 4304 - Vacancies on board of visitors.
- 4305 - Members of board; compensation; disabilities.
- 4306 - Powers of board of visitors.
- 4307 - Superintendent, personnel of the faculty, and salaries.
- 4308 - Admission.
- 4309 - Applicants from without the state.
- 4310 - Applications for admission.
- 4313 - School district and social services district financial responsibility.
- 4314 - Protection of pupils.
- 4315 - Drafts upon state treasury.
- 4316 - Construction, alteration, improvement and repair of buildings of school.
- 4317 - Purchase of equipment.
- 4318 - Publications, bequests and donations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.