2015 New York Laws
EDN - Education
Title 6 - SPECIAL SCHOOLS AND INSTRUCTION
Article 85 - (4201 - 4213) INSTRUCTION OF THE DEAF AND OF THE BLIND
- 4201 - Duties of commissioner of education.
- 4202 - Regulations for admission.
- 4203 - Persons eligible for appointment as pupils to institutions for instruction of the deaf.
- 4204 - Support and term of instruction of deaf state pupils.
- 4204-A - Deaf-infant program.
- 4204-B - School district contribution and state reimbursement.
- 4205 - Clothing for deaf state pupils.
- 4206 - Persons eligible for appointment as pupils to institutions for instruction of the blind.
- 4207 - Support and term of instruction of blind state pupils.
- 4208 - Clothing for blind state pupils.
- 4209 - Blind and deaf children and blind and cerebral palsied children.
- 4210 - Aid for blind or deaf students.
- 4211 - Tuition.
- 4212 - Protection of pupils.
- 4213 - Other persons eligible for appointment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.