2015 New York Laws
EDN - Education
Title 4 - TEACHERS AND PUPILS
Article 66 - (3300 - 3318) INTERSTATE COMPACT ON EDUCATIONAL OPPURTUNITY FOR MILITARY CHILDREN
- 3300 - Short title.
- 3301 - Purpose.
- 3302 - Defintions.
- 3303 - Applicabilty.
- 3304 - Educational records and enrollment.
- 3305 - Placement and attendance.
- 3306 - Eligibilty.
- 3307 - Graduation.
- 3308 - State coordination.
- 3309 - Interstate commission on educational oppurtunity for military children.
- 3310 - Powers and duties of the interstate commission.
- 3311 - Organization and operation of the interstate commission.
- 3312 - Rulemaking functions of the interstate commission.
- 3313 - Oversight, enforcement, and dispute resolution.
- 3314 - Financing of the interstate commission.
- 3315 - Member states, effective date and amendment.
- 3316 - Withdrawal and dissolution.
- 3317 - Severability and construction.
- 3318 - Binding effect of compact and other laws.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.