2015 New York Laws
CVS - Civil Service
Article 14 - (Civil Service) PUBLIC EMPLOYEES' FAIR EMPLOYMENT ACT
- 200 - Statement of policy.
- 201 - Definitions.
- 202 - Right of organization.
- 203 - Right of representation.
- 204 - Recognition and certification of employee organizations.
- 204-A - Agreements between public employers and employee organizations.
- 205 - Public employment relations board.
- 206 - Procedures for determination of representation status of local employees.
- 207 - Determination of representation status.
- 208 - Rights accompanying certification or recognition.
- 209 - Resolution of disputes in the course of collective negotiations.
- 209-A - Improper employer practices; improper employee organization practices; application.
- 210 - Prohibition of strikes.
- 211 - Application for injunctive relief.
- 212 - Local government procedures.
- 213 - Judicial review and enforcement.
- 214 - Management and confidential employees; membership and office in employee organizations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.