2015 New York Laws
CVS - Civil Service
Article 11 - (Civil Service) HEALTH BENEFITS FOR STATE AND RETIRED STATE EMPLOYEES
- 160 - Regulations governing the health benefit plan; advisory committee.
- 161 - Health insurance.
- 161-A - Implementation of negotiated agreements.
- 162 - Contract for health benefits.
- 163 - Eligibility for benefits.
- 163-A - Supplementary plan.
- 164 - Coverage for dependents.
- 165 - Termination of active employment.
- 165-A - Continuation of state health benefit plans for survivors of employees of the state and/or of a political subdivision or of a public authority.
- 166 - Payment of benefits.
- 167 - Contributions.
- 167-A - Reimbursement for medicare premium charges.
- 168 - Assessment of certain costs.
- 170 - Separability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.