2015 New York Laws
CVS - Civil Service
Article 10 - (Civil Service) MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
- 150 - Suspension of pension and annuity during public employment.
- 151 - Leaves of absence for participation in certain athletic competitions.
- 152 - Repair or replacement of assistive devices or adaptive equipment provided for employees with disabilities.
- 154-B - Agreements between state and employee organization.
- 154-C - Managerial or confidential survivor's benefit; special education fund.
- 156 - Unauthorized soliciting in behalf of civil service employees.
- 157 - Deductions from retirement allowances.
- 158 - Group term life insurance plan and group accident and health benefit plan.
- 159 - Group insurance or mass merchandising policies or programs.
- 159-A - Disability program.
- 159-B - Excused leave to undertake a screening for breast cancer.
- 159-C - Excused leave to undertake a screening for prostate cancer.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.