2015 New York Laws
CVP - Civil Practice Law & Rules
Article 9 - (Civil Practice Law & Rules) CLASS ACTIONS
- 901 - Prerequisites to a class action.
- 902 - Order allowing class action.
- 903 - Description of class.
- 904 - Notice of class action.
- 905 - Judgment.
- 906 - Actions conducted partially as class actions.
- R907 - Orders in conduct of class actions.
- R908 - Dismissal, discontinuance or compromise.
- R909 - Attorneys' fees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.