2015 New York Laws
CVP - Civil Practice Law & Rules
Article 81 - (Civil Practice Law & Rules) COSTS GENERALLY
- 8101 - Costs in an action.
- 8102 - Limitation of costs where action brought in higher court.
- 8103 - Costs where parties prevail upon separate issues.
- 8104 - Costs in consolidated, severed or removed action.
- 8105 - Costs where more than one plaintiff or defendant.
- 8106 - Costs upon motion.
- 8107 - Costs upon appeal.
- 8108 - Specification of denial or award of costs.
- 8109 - Defendant's costs against the state.
- 8110 - Costs against a fiduciary.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.