2015 New York Laws
CVP - Civil Practice Law & Rules
Article 71 - (Civil Practice Law & Rules) RECOVERY OF CHATTEL
- 7101 - When action may be brought.
- 7102 - Seizure of chattel on behalf of plaintiff.
- 7103 - Reclaiming, impounding or returning chattel.
- 7104 - Seizing, reclaiming or returning less than all chattels.
- 7105 - Sale of perishable property.
- 7106 - Payment of sheriff's fees and expenses; liability of sheriff.
- 7107 - Sheriff's return.
- 7108 - Judgment; execution in certain cases; enforcement by contempt.
- 7109 - Unique chattel.
- 7110 - Sheriff's powers.
- 7111 - Action on undertaking.
- 7112 - Testimony by deposition to ascertain location of chattel.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.