2015 New York Laws
CVP - Civil Practice Law & Rules
Article 57 - (Civil Practice Law & Rules) APPEALS TO THE APPELLATE DIVISION
- 5701 - Appeals to appellate division from supreme and county courts.
- 5702 - Appeals to appellate division from other courts of original instance.
- 5703 - Appeals to appellate division from appellate courts.
- 5704 - Review of ex parte orders.
- 5711 - Where appeal heard.
- 5712 - Content of order determining appeal.
- 5713 - Content of order granting permission to appeal to court of appeals.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.