2015 New York Laws
CVP - Civil Practice Law & Rules
Article 56 - (Civil Practice Law & Rules) APPEALS TO THE COURT OF APPEALS
- 5601 - Appeals to the court of appeals as of right.
- 5602 - Appeals to the court of appeals by permission.
- 5611 - When appellate division order deemed final.
- 5612 - Presumptions as to determinations of questions of fact.
- 5613 - Disposition upon reversal or modification.
- 5614 - Disposition upon certified questions.
- 5615 - Disposition upon appeal from order granting new trial or hearing.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.