2015 New York Laws
CVP - Civil Practice Law & Rules
Article 5 - (Civil Practice Law & Rules) VENUE
- 501 - Contractual provisions fixing venue.
- 502 - Conflicting venue provisions.
- 503 - Venue based on residence.
- 504 - Actions against counties, cities, towns, villages, school districts and district corporations.
- 505 - Actions involving public authorities.
- 506 - Where special proceeding commenced.
- 507 - Real property actions.
- 508 - Actions to recover a chattel.
- 509 - Venue in county designated.
- 510 - Grounds for change of place of trial.
- R511 - Change of place of trial.
- R512 - Change of place of trial of action or issue triable without a jury.
- 513 - Misplacement of venue in consumer credit transactions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.