2015 New York Laws
CVP - Civil Practice Law & Rules
Article 41 - (Civil Practice Law & Rules) TRIAL BY A JURY
- 4101 - Issues triable by a jury revealed before trial.
- 4102 - Demand and waiver of trial by jury; specification of issues.
- 4103 - Issues triable by a jury revealed at trial; demand and waiver of trial by jury.
- 4104 - Number of jurors.
- 4105 - Persons who constitute the jury.
- 4106 - Alternate jurors.
- R4107 - Judge present at examination of jurors.
- 4108 - Challenges generally.
- 4109 - Peremptory challenges.
- 4110 - Challenges for cause.
- 4110-A - Competency of inhabitants as justices or jurors; undertakings not required of village.
- 4110-B - Instructions to jury; objection.
- 4110-C - Trial jury; viewing of premises.
- R4111 - General and special verdicts and written interrogatories.
- R4112 - Entry of verdict.
- 4113 - Disagreement by jury.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.