2015 New York Laws
CVP - Civil Practice Law & Rules
Article 31 - (Civil Practice Law & Rules) DISCLOSURE
- 3101 - Scope of disclosure.
- 3102 - Method of obtaining disclosure.
- 3103 - Protective orders.
- 3104 - Supervision of disclosure.
- R3105 - Notice to party in default.
- R3106 - Priority of depositions; witnesses; prisoners; designation of deponent.
- R3107 - Notice of taking oral questions.
- R3108 - Written questions; when permitted.
- R3109 - Notice of taking deposition on written questions.
- R3110 - Where the deposition is to be taken within the state.
- R3111 - Production of things at the examination.
- R3112 - Errors in notice for taking depositions.
- R3113 - Conduct of the examination.
- R3114 - Examination of witness who does not understand the English language.
- R3115 - Objections to qualification of person taking deposition; competency; questions and answers.
- R3116 - Signing deposition; physical preparation; copies.
- R3117 - Use of depositions.
- R3118 - Demand for address of party or of person who possessed an assigned cause of action or defense.
- 3119 - Uniform interstate depositions and discovery.
- R3120 - Discovery and production of documents and things for inspection, testing, copying or photographing.
- 3121 - Physical or mental examination.
- R3122 - Objection to disclosure, inspection or examination; compliance.
- R3122-A - Certification of business records.
- 3123 - Admissions as to matters of fact, papers, documents and photographs.
- R3124 - Failure to disclose; motion to compel disclosure.
- R3125 - Place where motion to compel disclosure made.
- 3126 - Penalties for refusal to comply with order or to disclose.
- 3130 - Use of interrogatories.
- 3131 - Scope of interrogatories.
- R3132 - Service of interrogatories.
- R3133 - Service of answers or objections to interrogatories.
- 3140 - Disclosure of appraisals in proceedings for condemnation, appropriation or review of tax assessments.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.