2015 New York Laws
CVP - Civil Practice Law & Rules
Article 23 - (Civil Practice Law & Rules) SUBPOENAS, OATHS AND AFFIRMATIONS
- 2301 - Scope of subpoena.
- 2302 - Authority to issue.
- 2303 - Service of subpoena; payment of fees in advance.
- 2303-A - Service of a trial subpoena.
- 2304 - Motion to quash, fix conditions or modify.
- 2305 - Attendance required pursuant to subpoena; possession of books, records, documents or papers.
- 2306 - Hospital records; medical records of department or bureau of a municipal corporation or of the state.
- 2307 - Books, papers and other things of a library, department or bureau of a municipal corporation or of the state.
- 2308 - Disobedience of subpoena.
- 2309 - Oaths and affirmations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.