2015 New York Laws
CPL - Criminal Procedure
Part 3 - SPECIAL PROCEEDINGS AND MISCELLANEOUS PROCEDURES
Title U - SPECIAL PROCEEDINGS WHICH REPLACE,SUSPEND OR ABATE CRIMINAL ACTIONS
Article 720 - (720.10 - 720.35) YOUTHFUL OFFENDER PROCEDURE
- 720.10 - Youthful offender procedure; definition of terms.
- 720.15 - Youthful offender procedure; sealing of accusatory instrument; privacy of proceedings; preliminary instructions to jury.
- 720.20 - Youthful offender determination; when and how made; procedure thereupon.
- 720.25 - Youthful offender adjudication; certain exemptions.
- 720.30 - Youthful offender adjudication; post-judgment motions and appeal.
- 720.35 - Youthful offender adjudication; effect thereof; records.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.